• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

I've always fancied your car Suits, I'll keep an eye on where it goes. Stalking style.

It's not gone anywhere yet man, I very well could still end up keeping it.

I'm really torn by this, I've had some serious offers and some not so serious, I've even been offered an ideal PX that I initially reall fancied, but then shat myself at the final minute.

The car is solid, it's ready to go and the weather is picking up, this car is now perfect.

If an easy, hassle free sale comes up then I'll take it, anything other than that and I'll keep it and get those stupid Super Advans bolted on to it :) .

Sorry Nick, I didn't mean to let the cat out the bag. To be honest I wasn't entirely sure what Stu meant by his comment... :getcoat:

Sorry Nick, I didn't mean to let the cat out the bag. To be honest I wasn't entirely sure what Stu meant by his comment... :getcoat:

No harm done, hopefully, but the potential buyer is active on this forum and I'd not want to offend them by claiming that a deal was done, when as it stands now, it's not.

YES!!!! Stoo LOVES this!!!

B7 or FOAD though son.
I saw a fully blacked B7 tonight.

Black grills, wheels, window surrounds. The lot.

Teh Rex's dick was HARD!

Lol, I'd love a RS4, but I don't think I'll get one yet, it would be foolish maybe.

Really not sure what to do at all.

Cheap EP3 ??

CAT D DC5 ???

350Z ???

Either way whatever I get I'll want to track it a bit at least.

I'm not driving at all though, I sold the car with a full tank of fuel, only the second tank after coming back from Germany :eek: !!!

Do I really need a car ?????

Gutted the S2000 went to be honest really gutted.

But for me, it's let me down twice now on two big occasions in two years, it was a tainted a bit.

I won't look back on it as fondly as I do my old EP3, but still fondly.

Plus Harv hates it :lol: .

Just been messing about on Lloyds TSB online, they make it way too easy to get a LOT of money quickly, must resist.

Nice one mate.

You mention track days? I need to do some.

RS4 would shock me mate, not that old yet!!

I'm not convinced the DC5 is as complete looking without the spoiler, lots of standard Integras over here and they aren't as good looking without the Type R bodykit.

Always said if I ever get a DC5 I will take the spoiler off.

Then put it back on when it handles like a fish.

Went to a lad that has changed from MG's :) .

Back