• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sump advice please

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Or some advice. Sorry for the poor pun :oops:

I'm looking at getting a Spoon sump for my future DC5. I have however been told that Toda are releasing one too. Any one know of the differences already, or should I just wait untill the Toda one is released before making my mind up?

It's gonna be hard to say what sort of differences there are untill we actually see some pics, from what i can tell there are a few ways of baffling a sump, the way Spoon do it with a series of plates and Ariels custom way of using trap doors.

You can guarantee that the Toda one will be track proven though and should pretty much be bullit proof.

TGM have there ones custom made so not sure what type of baffle they use but if they can survive on Toms car then they must be pretty good aswell :D

I didn't know Tom had one of his own. Any idea of the cost?

Also how much is the Atom one? Or would that be too OTT.

MilanoChris said:
I didn't know Tom had one of his own. Any idea of the cost?

Also how much is the Atom one? Or would that be too OTT.

Atom one costs a fortune mate, £450 ish IIRC :shock:

No idea on cost mate, will ask Tom when i speak to him this week and let you know :wink:

Back