• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sunny Day - Clean Car Pics Time! (56K Warning)

Just a quick wash, dry and wax, with some attention paid to the tyres and wheels.

Makes such a difference to the pictures tho when its a beautiful sunny day like today - Nothing to interesting or adventurous with the pictures, just some clean shots on my driveway - Hope you like :D

5f178b87.jpg

P6030014.jpg

P6030013.jpg

P6030011.jpg

P6030019.jpg

P6030012.jpg

Oh and you might spot my newly painted front 'chav' calipers. :p :lol:

Very nice, mate. I like that first shot; a bit different and works well with the contrast between dark interior and bright sunshine outside. :smt023

Cheers for the comments :D

Its got to the point where I actually enjoy cleaning it, no longer a chore!

Plus the main reason I did it today means a good few hours spent in the sun, getting a tan without the boredom of sunbathing :oops: :lol:

Thats one *clean* ctr 8)

I love doing mine, but when it gets polished like this, you can see the dent someone has put in the drivers side from a trolley (So minor you can only see it in certain light, but the reflections bring it out) :(

Very nice, like the brakes!

I'd take off the weird sticker in the back window tohugh

I got a NHB aswell mate, done the same as u but ure wheels put me to shame! mine knowwhere as shiny as that!
did u take them off to give them a proper clean?

Rcb said:
Very nice, like the brakes!

I'd take off the weird sticker in the back window tohugh

- Thats my UJC Club sticker :p (www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk)

luigi-typer said:
I got a NHB aswell mate, done the same as u but ure wheels put me to shame! mine knowwhere as shiny as that!
did u take them off to give them a proper clean?

- I just washed them as per normal, using a sponge and car shampoo and hot water. Then once dry I used some PoorBoys polish with carnuba wax to give them a clean and seal them for protection. Tyres were treated to Meg's tyre gel.

I didnt take them off to clean today - But I do so approx. 3 times a year for a thorough wheel clean. :smt023

craigiusmaximus said:
Very nice what camera have you used buddy

Its an Olympus C-50 (I think!) 5 megapixel point and click, with a bit of zoom. Nothing special. Does seem to focus (automatically) very well tho.

Back