• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Super Charger Comparison

adelphi said:
cressie said:
Sorry to put the cat amongst the pigeons, but after over 4 years of EP3 ownership and wanting a Jackson super charger since they first appered, I have now changed my mind and the cars going in on 8th Jan, for a CPL Turbo kit, and boy i cant wait.
By the way does anyone know how many cars have been converted with this kit ?.

Not as many as the supercharger thats for sure. Is it costing you more than the charger??
Yep it's about £500 more there abouts

came on here tonight to post turbo or charger but after reading 6 pages i was sold defo gunna get the jackson on ,then the last couple of post's the turbo was mentioned..aaaaaaarggggggghh cressie have you had it fitted yet
?
i still no closer than i was an hour ago damn need more power help!!!

sajon44 said:
came on here tonight to post turbo or charger but after reading 6 pages i was sold defo gunna get the jackson on ,then the last couple of post's the turbo was mentioned..aaaaaaarggggggghh cressie have you had it fitted yet
?
i still no closer than i was an hour ago damn need more power help!!!

he has had it done.. he posted on CTRO and said its gone mental now..

i always wanted a turbo. 8)

:( so sad!!!
just re-read this post, for the first time in months after selling my CTR!!!
gutted still. And will definately get another jrsc'd civic or dc5.

so sad!!!
just re-read this post, for the first time in months after selling my CTR!!!
gutted still. And will definately get another jrsc'd civic or dc5.

I still got you O`Neil jacket its loverly in these winter months :)

Sorry guys, been away for the last couple of weeks so havn't had much time to say anything about the car,
Well, it's great, just wish we could have one day when the roads are dry so i can use 1st and 2nd gear properly.
The job Guy did is great, Ive now got 297 bhp, and The kit looks stunning under the bonnet with all it's shiny bits.
One of the best bits though, is motorway driving as i dont need to change gear to do a fast overtake anymore, as boost comes in at 4,000 rpm it flys.
Just lovin it!!

Back