• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

supercharged clutch

Happy new year first of all. I am getting my box rebuilt with an lsd very soon so will change clutch and fly wheel at the time. The car is getting tts supercharger kit in the summer. So was wondering what clutch people are running on their charged R's?

I was running a Stage 2 Competition Cutch with my Rotrex, never had an issue in all honesty. Went to Stage 4 with the turbo set up, and the only bad thing I can say about that was it was heavy under foot, but you do get used to it.

I'm running rotrex charger pushing 412whp with oem clutch and flywheel and not a problem hope this helps!

Thanks guys. Oem clutch. . Surprised, does it even hold up when driven aggressively? I might just go for stage 1 or 2 . Don't want one heavy to push as ny left knee is ****ed. What brands,where to buy?

Tempted to get the supercharger kit before building box and changing clutch. See how it holds up

So far the clutch has been able to handle 280 ft/lb of torque because the way the charger puts the power down is nice and smooth! I'm also running oem lsd gearbox! If you want to upgrade clutch I think a stage 2 is more than appropriate for performance road car without having a heavy pedal feel!

Thanks for the info. Will give tts a bell tomorrow and get one ordered. What are they like to fit? (I'm quiet handy)

Anytime bud. What stage kit are you getting? Fitting is not hard but you will have to have the car transported to where it's going to be tuned!

Just going to start with the sport kit then intercool it another time. I had my k100 and map done at tts and he did say if i charge it i ca send him my ecu to put a base map on it so i can drive there for a full map.

That's ok then, I thought you had the stock ecu! You will see bigger gains when you intercool it! With the rotrex c30-94 with intercooler you will easily get 350 whp!

Yeah as it sits engine wise is decat and induction kit. Cost is keeping me with base kit for now also then when I get bored i can go further with ease. Is the throttle body in same position so you still run your induction kit ?

Back