• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharger

hi

just wanted to know if you needed to drain the oil and remove the oil filter to attach something when installing a JRSC

the reason i asks is because oil man has a sale on the silkolene and i was going to get some if needed.

Thanks

Chris

No you do not have to touch the oil when fitting a Supercharger thats if its a JRSC not sure about the Rotrex as I know they need some oil sytem or something.

worth changing your oil though anyway, nothing lost really by changing it

hi

just wanted to know if you needed to drain the oil and remove the oil filter to attach something when installing a JRSC

the reason i asks is because oil man has a sale on the silkolene and i was going to get some if needed.

Thanks

Chris

Bearing (no pun intended :lol:) in mind that the supercharger will instantly put more operating stress on the engine I would consider an Oil and Filter change a mandatory requirement to be honest.

You may not need to drain the oil but I am sure the engine would appreciate it.;)

Back