• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Superflex

Anyone fitted this brand? Got some to fit some front lower wishbone ones soon and have these. Any good tips or tricks for a man with no bush presses?

Burn out the centres, then use a hacksaw or sawsall to get the liner out. Then lube them bad boys up and slide them in ;)

Right I've done one but it got way too cold outside so gonna do the other in the week. Used a chisel and hammered all round the edge of the bush ring till it deformed enough to push out. Was pretty pain staking. Used a nice big bolt and nut with two large plates to pull the bush in. Worked well.

Nice work. Ive always found that suspension work always takes 3x longer on the ep3 than you think haha. Good luck

Oh my god, 2 hours wasted tonight cause the lower ball joint just wouldn't pop off. Had to give up again. Seriously wound up by it as I want to sell the car as soon as this job is done. :mad:

Try working on the suspension on an R32 Skyline, that sank in the mud before it was shipped to the UK, then stood for months on end, full of toxic mud and sand. :lol: Plus there's more arms on a Skyline rear than the Hindu God Vishnu :lol:

Try working on the suspension on an R32 Skyline, that sank in the mud before it was shipped to the UK, then stood for months on end, full of toxic mud and sand. :lol: Plus there's more arms on a Skyline rear than the Hindu God Vishnu :lol:

With my Ryobi in one hand and some penetrating oil in the other I would certainty welcome the challenge :)

I did it finally got it done today. Now just got to get the drive shaft gaiter I split while swinging a mallet about swapped and gear box oil seal that's weeping swapped then it's ready for sale.

I hate to say it but those drive shaft gators are a pain in the bum too...... I just bought a whole new drive shaft in the end rather than replace a split one.

Back