• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

supersprint b pipe silencer or unslicened ?

Just need some help on which to go for if i choose the silenced would i have less power than the unsilenced ? Im planning on using it with the oem back box which i hear is not restrictive and good till 300bhp is This true ? Because i really like the oem back box look . Cheers

Just need some help on which to go for if i choose the silenced would i have less power than the unsilenced ? Im planning on using it with the oem back box which i hear is not restrictive and good till 300bhp is This true ? Because i really like the oem back box look . Cheers

Yeah youll be fine with OEM back box.
As for b-pipe it depends how much noise you want.
Id say go for unsilenced

i Also plan to get a mani and decat after ive done b pipe , im intrested in the tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold any good? My tegiwa carbon induction kit just arrived i think im going to get it fitted at tdi north it just looks confussing ha

I've got an unsilenced super sprint it's not very loud but I'm using the oem box so I wouldnt have expected it to be as crazy as if I had changed the backbox. Bit deeper on idle and has a little rasp mid range but nothing wild.

This is good dont Want to loud like drone loud, i use to run a Racing spotex 4-2-1 manifold & decat to a race tube and 4 inch back box on My saxo vtr and that was so loud and really droned ! I could set car alarms off in the street when i drove past lol !

Eventally i think i will upgrade My manifold and decat it , possibly rbc intake but i hear you need a map if you do This ? Or can you decat without mapping

Back