• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supersprint or Sportex B-pipe??

The supersprint is stainless steel whereas the sportex is a mild steel, hence the price difference. I personally would go for the supersprint but there are a lot of people on here running those two set up's so they should be able to help you more.

I've run both. The sportex is a slightly larger internal bore. Sound wise there's nothing in it. Material wise, the supersprint still corroded and leaked after around 3 years. So the quality isn't really there.

For what it is, I'd get the sportex. I'll be selling mine for £60 delivered in the next couple of weeks as I'm changing to silenced. It will have done about 500 miles on the car. Too loud with my current set up.

I've run both. The sportex is a slightly larger internal bore. Sound wise there's nothing in it. Material wise, the supersprint still corroded and leaked after around 3 years. So the quality isn't really there.

For what it is, I'd get the sportex. I'll be selling mine for £60 delivered in the next couple of weeks as I'm changing to silenced. It will have done about 500 miles on the car. Too loud with my current set up.

I'll take it lol I'm off to Mexico on the 26th for a fortnight so either before or after whichever is best for you :) Is it true you have to grind part of it to fit?

I'll take it lol I'm off to Mexico on the 26th for a fortnight so either before or after whichever is best for you :) Is it true you have to grind part of it to fit?

Tdi put mine on a couple weeks ago, I asked what the fit was like and they said it went on without any fuss so I would assume that means no grinding required.

Not 100% sure when I'll have mine off yet, I still need to order the silenced section yet. That'll take a week coming. I'm off to Europe on the 7th July for 2 weeks, I have to get my silencer before then. Can't say I'll have it ready for the 26th though. I'll keep you posted :)

Back