• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

supersprint silenced b pipe with oem back box????

Hi guys ive tried the seach but can only find nick with the unsilenced super s.

Just wondering how much louder than nicks it will be----videos????

cheers

Sorry nick. I was meant to say how much louder would your unsilenced be compared to the silenced.

I imagine there is not much difference as the silencer is not that big.....

I have a DC5 mani, Spoon 2-1 de cat and a spoon un-silenced b-pipe with the OEM BB.

Sounds very quiet.

Raspy at 4k through to about 5.5K then can't hear anything over the Gruppe 'M.

It's very subtle and you be pleased with the sound if you want something quiet.

On my ep3 i had an unsilenced supersprint b-pipe and oem backbox, it was still very quiet TBH, only slightly louder than standard, with the silenced pipe i reckon it will sound just like standard

Unsilenced supersprint with OEM is backbox is more than slightly louder than OEM, check out the vids

[video=youtube;HmoSTjCeMfE]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;8ChcdipTjZo]old link autoupdated[/video]

I use to own one on my ep3 when it was completely standard, it wasnt that much louder because the standard oem backbox does a brilliant job of killing the sound. Dont know why yours sound louder, but honestly mine wasnt that loud.

Seems quite loud on mine, although I can't remember how the OEM sound is, it's been a while :lol:

Back