• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension all done

Hi all,

I have finally sorted out my suspension after nearly 3 years od owning my car. I have gone for the Eibach pro 30mm with M2 camber arms and camber bolts and a full Grinspeed FRSU
jpg.gif

Attachments

• IMG_4457.JPG
    IMG_4457.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 49
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4460 5.JPG
    IMG_4460 5.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 48
Nice one. What do you think? I might get those for my fn2 but looking at new brakes and tyres first

Honestly mate and i know it sounds cliche but it transforms the car. Firstly the ride is smoother and the handling is on another level. I dont really drive hard but when you are going into corners it is just planted and stable, its a sureal experience at first as it really gives you confidence going into corners at speed. And of course it looks so much nicer. I highly recommend it :D

Sounds awesome! Def getting it done in that case! Is it okay going over speed bumps?

There is absolutely no problem at all. I have a standard exhaust so there is plenty of clearance, I wanted it to be practical as well as look better so in my opinion 30mm ticks all boxes. Im not a fan of slammed cars at all, I think it looks daft and isnt practical, but this definatly is mate

Nice one. Yes likewise, i just want it more comfy and not silly low so ticks the boxes. Did you buy the parts seperate and then go to a garage for fitting or did you do it yourself?

Nice one. Yes likewise, i just want it more comfy and not silly low so ticks the boxes. Did you buy the parts seperate and then go to a garage for fitting or did you do it yourself?

No i got everything from Grinspeed and they fitted and set the car up with the FRSU. They are the best in the business in my opinion

Aye but how many other garages have you used for geometry setups?

None, but i should have specified they are my MUCH preferred garage overall, as I have both used TDI North and TI motorsports and with out doubt prefer Grinspeed, although im sure there are a lot of great companies out there, Just my opinion again, as in the forum world people jump on comments made to be just exactly that COMMENTS

Do you need to put your tampon back in? :lol:

Best in the business is a very bold statement, one which I'm fairly certain no one on this forum is qualified to say. I only brought it up because it is very easy on forums for people to make passing comments and that then becomes known as absolute gospel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the service and the effect on your car. :)

Do you need to put your tampon back in? :lol:

Best in the business is a very bold statement, one which I'm fairly certain no one on this forum is qualified to say. I only brought it up because it is very easy on forums for people to make passing comments and that then becomes known as absolute gospel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the service and the effect on your car. :)

Yes I very much like the effect on my car thanks. I understand what you are saying about passing comments, I would never say anything negative about a company as that could be detrimental, but I will rephrase - Any one wanting a Geo set up then Grinspeed are highly recommended from me and all others who I know have had it done there, but I am sure there are lots of excellent companies that do good geo set ups.

All is good now ill get off my high horse haha

Performance Autoworks in Fairford aren't too far and would get my vote. Or TGM in Fleet.

Back