• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension Query

What would be the best suspension option for my EP3 between:

ABP Eibach 30mm springs on standard shocks with front camber bolts and rear camber arms with a full FRSU

OR

A decent set of coilovers e.g. Meister R, Yellowspeed etc..

Obviously there's a big price difference between the two. I don't intend to be doing any track days either...

Thanks in advance!

Go for springs and a setup.

Coilovers invariably leak, creak and/or need rebuilding regularly unless you either get lucky or spend a good wedge.

Yeah as above, go for the springs.

If you are keen to change dampers as well (If yours are old and tired) I would look at the Bilsteins. They also make an OEM equivalent at a decent price.

I would also check/change top mounts and bushes, people seem to forget about these, but worth changing old tired bushes at the same time in my opinion.

I've got a set of 15mm eibach progressive springs on camber bolts and standard shocks. Perfect for everyday and thrashing it round the corners when needed. Love them.

Another vote for Eibach springs, camber arms, bolts and a FRSU. I know a couple of people who went from this setup to coils and regret it. I love this setup on my EP3.

Cheers guys. I'm gonna go Eibachs and camber bolts etc. Seems to be one of the best and most popular mods with EP3 owners.

Back