• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension Set Up In Hertfordshire - Meister R's

Hi Team

I've just bought a set of Meister R coilovers for my EP3, now do I need to buy any camber arms etc for the fast road set up if they are fully adjustable?

Also the main question is...does anyone know where I can get this set up done in or around Hertfordshire?

Theres a good place in St Albans, I think its called EP Performance

Yes you will still need camber arms for the FRS

Theres a good place in St Albans, I think its called EP Performance

Yes you will still need camber arms for the FRS

OK...do I need front and rear adjusters or just fronts?

I've googled the performance places around the area and they are very far and few between, don't really want to travel miles on a non set up suspension.

Thanks for the reply.

Speak to TDi over in Thurrock then. They are top boys & really know what they are doing

Speak to TDi over in Thurrock then. They are top boys & really know what they are doing

Waa?!?!...they are over 3 hours away dude!

If I got the bits I need could I take it to a wheel aligner/general garage and give him the geometry set up sheet and let them handle it or is that quite risky?

Not TDi North, TDi PLC who are in Thurrock which is in Essex, J30 of the M25

I used to drive from Watford to TGM to get my car serviced etc. Definitely worth the trip.

Back