• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension / Wheel Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

New to the site, just thought I would say hi. Lot of nice cars on here. Had mine about 3 months. Black EP3 CTR with leather. Loving the car. Few teething problems but nothing to worry about. Just wondered if you could give me a few tips where to start, Ive read about the different exhaust systems and induction kits etc but theres just so much to choose from from compared to the Pug 106 I had before. Just could do with a few pointers on suspension / wheel sizes. Ive read about the fast road setup, the different types of coilovers but what amount of lowering is recommeded for the best handling, along with what size of wheel. 40mm and 195/45/15's were recommended for the pug but the civic a whole lot bigger in every sense of the word, so just wondered if you could help me out with where to start. Cheers Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back