• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Swapping 4 tyres including balancing...

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
....and I've been quoted £56! Is that normal for the UK? I'm sure I only paid about 25 euros in Germany.

MilanoChris said:
....and I've been quoted £56! Is that normal for the UK? I'm sure I only paid about 25 euros in Germany.

If you haven't bought the tyres from where ever you take them then they will charge you.... last time i did this i paid £15 a tyre (2 tyres).

I recently paid £48 to have my tyres swapped over from my standard rims to my OZ Supperleggras.

HASNIC said:
£25 all in at my local place, seems i've got a good deal going there :D

Far away from me? I could stop of round yours on the way.

MilanoChris said:
HASNIC said:

After you'd factored in fuel it would work out about the same as your current quote in all honesty. If there is a National tyres near you try there as they are consistantly cheap for me :D

HASNIC said:
MilanoChris said:
HASNIC said:

After you'd factored in fuel it would work out about the same as your current quote in all honesty. If there is a National tyres near you try there as they are consistantly cheap for me :D

I'll have a look round Poole are a some point.

You lot obviously don't know the right people. We usually pay £5 to remove four and ony £20 to fit and balance 4 :D

Livvy + Paul said:
You lot obviously don't know the right people. We usually pay £5 to remove four and ony £20 to fit and balance 4 :D

There must see it as a Bulk buy with the amount of tyres you have swapped over :wink:

Back