• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

synchro question?

Im in the process of ordering a set of full cabon lined synchros 1-6 from synchrotech/M factory and going to town on my gearbox, but they are asking me if my cars 5th and 6th synchros are single or triple cone, apparently honda changed them at some point in 2004 and with my car being an 04 face lift model i am unsure which ones mine has

Anyone have any information on this?

Good question, the only way to be sure is to strip and inspect the gear box.

TBH mate, upgrading the syncro's is just a waste of money.

My car is an 04 facelift an I had the m factory carbon syncros (1-6) fitted yesterday by Stevie at Grinspeed drop him a text he'll more than likely be able to tell you bud

Had clutch ,flywheel, lsd an carbon syncros fitted an yes the whole set up feels so much better as does shifting no 2nd gear crunch ! So am
Happy with it just need to put it through its paces on track now ;-)

Honda syncros are carbon lined now.

They aren't fitted to any boxes but do come this way if ordered as parts

I will give him a bell later then bud, thanks for the info, did you order your synchros yourself or did they suply them for you?

Back