• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

T CUT ON PLASTIC LIGHTS

Thanks 4kas, I'll give it a go. Although I might do one with toothpaste 1st and see how that looks

Any polishes, sandpaper or abrasives on the lights will bring them up clear, but they need to be sealed afterwards or they'll oxidise and go "cloudy" even faster than before you touched them.

T-cut won't work, ive tried. The toothpaste trick isnt brilliant, unless i bought the wrong brand lol. I used g3 compound which seemed to do the trick, not 100% but good enough.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try different methods on each light and see which comes up best

g3 scratch remover does the job,remember to put sealant on afterwards to keep the plastic protected

I think from yesterday's successful attempt that 2500 wet and dry then 2000 if you need something more abrasive for the condition of your headlights and then a proper cutting compound 3m g3 or any others seem to work well , personally I had a medium cut 3m bottle , been sat on a shelf for a long time and worked a treat obviously not stone chips but oxidisation and scratches easily removed to reveal a appealing headlight improving the front apearance greatly , took around a hour

I used Meguiars Plast RX this is good but really hard to work with, after this I used Meguiars Ultimate Compound polish then used Nxt Gen Tech wax to finish the job.

Back