• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

T-Sport exhaust

OMFG. Just replaced the backbox on Yaris T-Sport. Now the mid pipe is cracked. The thing is on the Yaris the CAT is in the centre pipe. Toyota quote £1000 to replace :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like we're going to buy a 1.3 exhaust & sleeve it on to the existing cat. Chop shop, cut & carve, bodge it & leg it. Going to nip on the Toyota forums to see if anything's for sale, more expense. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I might be able to get my hands on a standard system for you mate ;)
if your still interested.

Check my mates old yaris.

TTE charges plus other mods: 150bhp pulled on ep3 type r's

Attachments

• Photo0103.jpg
    Photo0103.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 8
Sweet. We had to get a 1.3 system & chop & sleeve her cat into it. Toyota want £1000 for full system £300 backbox & £700 for the B-pipe with the cat built into it. Toyota won't release the design so others can't make cheap copies I was told. All in all cost us £300 for parts mid sections & back box plus labour. I've been under the car to check the work out & I can't find any fault what so ever. The guys done a top job even though he'll have hated doing it. Found a decent grease monkey at last.

Back