• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tanabe Brandnew £560????

Tanabe Brandnew £560????

Would you pay that for an exhaust as you all know i have been looking for and exhaust for a while now but had no luck......

i have rung Tokyo express up and spoken to duncan and this is the price he would charge me.........(£560)

now the question is would i pull as much power out of my CTR with the tanabe on as i would with say a after market b pipe and an N1 backbox????

and what do you all think of the tanabe???

Craig

I paid over £600 for both my exhausts on the CTR so yes i would pay it.

If you do a bit of research into the Tanabe and find out what the internal diameter is and make sure it doesn't funnel at the silencers then you would be no better of with the Spoon and a b-pipe than you would with the tanabe.

I for one couldn't get a Spoon just cos of the sheer number of people that have them now :lol:

The Tanabe is a Top Notch Exhaust and is priced according to its quality. :D

You have to remember that no matter what Exhaust you fit to a CTR, if it is a Catback then gains will be minimal. :cry:

To release good gains from the CTR you have to consider a De-Cat and Manifold change.

I'm very impressed with my Tanabe SMR. I love sound and the look of it. Always get comments made about it.

I used to have one of these and I would say its probably the best sounding exhaust you can get for the car. I have an N1 now, and the Tanabe sounds much deeper and satisfying (in my ears).

Saying that I did buy it 2nd hand so it was half the price, I would never pay full whack sorry mate, call me a pikey if you like as well but at the end of the day it is just "sound" and a tail pipe your paying for.

I got rid of it as I was going to sell the car, but ended up selling the exhaust and not the car. Doh! :lol:

Back