• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tapatalk plug in

I normally get that error when I have over 20 unread posts and after reading all 20 press the button to load the next lot of 20. I find if you press refresh instead you can avoid this problem

anyone tried to make a post via Tapatalk on the iphone and attach an image?

I can post no problems but everytime i try to upload an attached image i get the message

"Upload Failed Please contact your forum administrator if this problem persists"

I've tried it from my home wifi and using 3G both times i get this error

anyone tried to make a post via Tapatalk on the iphone and attach an image?

I can post no problems but everytime i try to upload an attached image i get the message

"Upload Failed Please contact your forum administrator if this problem persists"

I've tried it from my home wifi and using 3G both times i get this error

I get a fail when trying to, so I just use the photobucket app and host it that way.

We're currently 3rd on the list of Honda forums on Tapatalk. I'm guessing this goes by popularity. Another well known UK Type R forum currently resides in 13th place. :p

I only use Tapatalk now when accessing the forum via my iPhone. So much easier. New update has got some nice improvements too.

I had a brief look at the forum this morning and something seemed different, what are the improvements - PS banners arrived :D

just more settings mainly and quotes do actually look like quotes now

The default setting now mean avatars are not displayed, which means more space for text.

There is also a threads you've replied to tab in the what's new section.

Back