• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tarox sport japan dics

thinking od getting tarox sport japan discs for my ep3 what people views on them? and if you could suggest any others

thanks

Yep , warped them a couple of times now, even been though a heat cycle to see if it helps, and basically, it don't !!

There ok for Fast road playing but not any good on track . Even with my cold air feed into the brakes they still warp.

Unless you are tracking it, myself and nosman have both warped the G88's :(

I didn't realise you'd had issues Lottie, I destroyed the Sport japans on track as well (cracks through the entire disc!), so it's looking like Tarox discs aren't to be recommended.

I didn't realise you'd had issues Lottie, I destroyed the Sport japans on track as well (cracks through the entire disc!), so it's looking like Tarox discs aren't to be recommended.

I was suprised to, Im really not a late or heavy braker.

For road use they were fine though I just think they suffer under prolonged high temperatures.

I have them on the fronts and are happy with them. Never used on track & only on road.

I bought OEM ones in the end but I do intend to track the car some day so what discs are worth getting?

OEM are ok with a good set of pads, hoses and fluid.

If you really want to change the discs, I rate the AP dixcel stuff highly.

Just out of interest the guy at Tarox said the G88 were Fast Road. For track the F2000 are the ones to go for. They are what I will be using with their 401 pads with my new callipers.

Cool I'll be getting those F2000s next time i need new discs......probably quite a while yet to be fair though.....damn

Back