• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 TDI Drivers

That's just one of the cars available to me.

I could have said the same as you with last weeks steed about FN2's. Fed up of losers having a go...

That's just one of the cars available to me.

I could have said the same as you with last weeks steed about FN2's. Fed up of losers having a go...

you an Audi rep ?? as i tried to say in my original post, if i cant win i wont bother lol its not worth the petrol..

I rarely bother racing, despite knowing I will beat almost anything off the line to 100.

Its usually on the duel carriageways, from the lights to 60mph, its usually enough for them to realise not to bother.

I feel your pain, but i seem to get bothered more by chavs in saxos and fiestas than anything

I have devised a great way of disposing of them.......

They sit there eyeing you up at the lights, you give it a little rev, make them think your going to gun it, pull away like a granny, watch them roar (lol) off into the distance racing only themselves, and hey presto, no more chav riding your bumper :)

i had the cdti civic for 2 years before my fn2 and i dont care which diesels are quick and want to race all i know is my fn2 is so much more fun than any diesel i have ever driven but i will agree that people see a type r badge on your car and wanna beat you i rarely race but now and again you just have too

Back