• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDI North for FRSU

Li'

Anybody used tdi north for FRSU? Roughly how much does it cost? Also do i need to buy the camber bolts and arms myself before it goes, or will they do the parts for me aswel to save hassle? I know theres loads of frsu threads but cant really find my answer. Thanks in advance.:cool:

Not sure how much they charge, but they will be able to supply the parts that are needed for the job. If you PM them on here they'll be able to give you a price though.

Thanks Mikey, just pm'd tdi north, ** see what they come back with and compare it to your price.

Don't forget to add the cost of springs and labour to fit unless you already have them.

I'll already have the springs and im guessing they'll put labour on the price anyway ... wont they?

I used TDI north for my FRSU, top lads, checked the settings a few times and took my car out for a spin and tested again before handing the keys back. Very rare I find that type of workmanship from mechanics.

Stevie at Grindspeed is also a top guy, I was there when mtr got his dc5 done

Either of these two and you got nothing to fear

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody used tdi north for FRSU? Roughly how much does it cost? Also do i need to buy the camber bolts and arms myself before it goes, or will they do the parts for me aswel to save hassle? I know theres loads of frsu threads but cant really find my answer. Thanks in advance.:cool:

Hi you will need Front Camber bolts £25 or so
Rear Camber arms if you are lowering the car £120 for eibachs

Then cost of FRSU is around £100.

But worth it! What springs you putting on?

TDi North have done mine twice now. As above, they check and check again, take it for a test drive, them let you take it out to make sure your happy with it.

Ive already ordered abp eibachs. can they not provide the camber bolts and arms and include it in my price or do i HAVE to get the arms and bolts?

Ive already ordered abp eibachs. can they not provide the camber bolts and arms and include it in my price or do i HAVE to get the arms and bolts?

If you ask them to then they will, they'll supply and fit what you want just got to ask

Li, Stevie at Grinspeed ordered me my parts and fitted them for £500. That was springs as well. TDi North were a lot dearer.

Give Stevie (Grinspeed) a pm on here, i travelled from Stoke to go to him. Brilliant bloke and very professional

Thanks Mark, heard a few good things about stevie. And its reassuring to know you travelled from stoke for him. Still havent yet even got round to progressing on this =(

Thanks Mark, heard a few good things about stevie. And its reassuring to know you travelled from stoke for him. Still havent yet even got round to progressing on this =(

You cant go wrong with Ste @ Grinspeed. Used him numerous times myself now, and never once had a problem. He built my gear box for me over 20k miles ago and again, no issues what so ever

I'm booking in with stevie next week to replace my camber arms and do the frsu again and also to replace a front engine mount.

Back