• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDi North/Toda N/A CTR goes even quicker at 13.27 @ 106

RPM

Approved Trader
After attending the RWB event at Shakespeare County Raceway we posted an even quicker time than at the last round of the Jap Racer series.

60ft 2.06
1/4 mile 13.27
ET 105.67

The only additions since the last race was the new Toda Hi-power exhaust system and re-map.
:lol:

Well done Mr Jones. 8)

Once again.........nearly as quick as me. :wink: :lol:

I also bettered my time with a [email protected] and the only difference was the Toda exhaust. That is some serious bit of kit. :twisted:

I also had my interior in and road tyres on.

I think 12 seconds is on the cars for both of us....only Paul is purely NA and I'm snorting a bit of gas. :twisted:

Tarticus said:
Congrats on them times very impresed :)

*cough* TP a bit of Gas :)

Its only a .020 jet....Honest. :wink: ....only I have 1 in each port. :oops: :wink: :lol:

Hopefully we will get it on the dyno and do a before and after or with/without NOS soon. 274bhp@ wheels to beat. :twisted:

Its only a 20 jet....Honest. Wink ....only I have 1 in each port. Embarassed Wink Laughing

Hopefully we will get it on the dyno and do a before and after or with/without NOS soon. 274bhp@ wheels to beat. Twisted Evil

Just stick the slicks on and do a nice 12 Second run the car is easily capable now :)

Paul & Paul

Well done on those times, need to all get together on a track and see how we compare

Back