• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Team HEKO deflectors fitted

Fitted 2 or 3 weeks back,

£40 a pair

Highly rate them, easy to fit and look good.

Pictures below

Attachments

• buj 056.JPG
    buj 056.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 116
  • buj 059.JPG
    buj 059.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 105
  • buj 061.JPG
    buj 061.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 164
  • buj 062.JPG
    buj 062.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 130
  • buj 064.JPG
    buj 064.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 126
Bought the same ones on Fleabay end of last week, hoping there here tomorrow:D They do look rather well

nice i got these a few weeks back and there ok for the money, did you use the metal clips? i never had a clue what to do with them :oops:so just used the tape method from a thread on here lol

nice i got these a few weeks back and there ok for the money, did you use the metal clips? i never had a clue what to do with them :oops:so just used the tape method from a thread on here lol

Have yo bought the same ones??

They should have come with double sided tape already installed...... just peel the paper off and stick

I have just used the double sided sticky tape....... No need for the clips.... its a good hold with just the tape.

If you do want to fit the clips,

put window down half-way or so, place clip on window ( tooth of clip on the interior side) and put back up again.

2 clips on each window...... gap of approx 12"

Job done

I've got these too mate. Proper nice when they're on! I knock a chunk out of mine trying to fit the clips but luckily you can't see it.

They also didn't come with tape on so had to put some on before fitting. When i got them for my ST they came with it pretty much all over the deflector.

I've got these too mate. Proper nice when they're on! I knock a chunk out of mine trying to fit the clips but luckily you can't see it.

They also didn't come with tape on so had to put some on before fitting. When i got them for my ST they came with it pretty much all over the deflector.

Were we seperated at birth tweats?????? :D

Yes mate, agree.

For the price I think they are brilliant...... do the job very well

Just fitted mine there now in the dark after work :p Easy installation proven. Never used the clips, the tape was sufficent in my case and i must say they look really well, transform the look of it indeed.

Just fitted mine there now in the dark after work :p Easy installation proven. Never used the clips, the tape was sufficent in my case and i must say they look really well, transform the look of it indeed.

Good man!!!

Yes mate your right

I love mine :D/

well worth the £40

ive got these also the clips are a bugger to get in and instructions dont help much lol but i ended up scratching my tint so i left them out ano it was a bad idea lol i reeli need to get them in.any good easy way of doing it or just be a bit forcfull?

well i put the flectors in with the windows down, opened the door and pushed the metal clips in with a flat head screwdriver behind it in the window sleeves, and then the window sits in the clips.

Back