• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Team Heko deflectors

Hey all

Ive got team heko wind deflectors which I had off ebay a while back. they didn't have any tape on them only came with clips but didnt really want to use the clips, so i bought some 3m double sided tape which I have run all the way along the top of the deflector. I cleaned all inside the channel with some rubber degreaser that a mate gave me who works for a windscreen company.Ive fitted them in the channel looks the part to be fair. the car has been left sat still with the window up for well over 72hours and the both have sagged down in the center,passenger side has sagged really bad.
Ive spoke to the supplier, doesn't want to know, no advice or help at all,
has anyone else had this problem with the heko deflectors or my an unlucky guy whos had a dodgy pair. haha. or has anyone got some tips on how to get them so stay well in place?

Regards
Lucas

Use the clips.

I only ever had the clips in albeit on my Climair deflectors, no movement at all.

I had the Heko ones on my car for no more than 2 weeks. I had the same problem as you and simply ripped them off and throw them in the bin. I didnt like the look anyway ;)

My Hekos lasted at least a year without clips before they sagged, I did double sided sticky first though.
If I get any for this ep3 ill probably pay the extra and get the climairs

Before few day i order from heko pair visors for my friend and recieved it broken.
i contact them and they send new on... Hope now it will be ok, and it will be in good shape

Back