• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold for ep3

I have bought a tegiwa manifold for ep3 and been told it might not fit with out a jdm anti roll bar. Does anyone know about this? If I do need a jdm anti roll bar where could I get one from?

Tegiwa said it *** fit but might catch on the roll bar then afterwards they said you will be better off buying a different roll bar. So I'm guessing I need one. Plus I don't want my new manifold catching, rubbing or even cracking so if I need a ARB it will get one!

Tegiwa said it *** fit but might catch on the roll bar then afterwards they said you will be better off buying a different roll bar. So I'm guessing I need one. Plus I don't want my new manifold catching, rubbing or even cracking so if I need a ARB it will get one!

Said it would fit

So what type do you think I should get? Are they easy to fit? I just put new ABR links on it last week.

I found a second hand ARB but it says for ep3 dc5. Can't see the same roll bar fitting both an ep3 and a dc5 but I could be wrong???

Gents, JDM ARB is not needed - im telling it for myself! Me and my mate we bought Tegiwa 4-2-1 mani last winter and it fits standard ARB with 1-2cm clearance. I'm inserted poly engine mounts and I never hear it hitting ARB. I told the same to Luke from Tegiwa Imports and he was supprized.

P.S. Im referring to Left Handed EP3 - I live in Poland, but I'm pretty sure it will fit UK version as well.

ok mates, tegiwa has been finally tuned & dyno'ed

stage0: stock EP3 + CAI
result: 201hp @ 7666rpm / 144.1lbft @ 6457rpm

stage1: stock EP3 + CAI + K100
result: 210hp @ 7621rpm / 153.7lbft @ 5544rpm

here's dyno chart for stage0 vs. stage1

stage2: EP3 + CAI + tegiwa 4-2-1 header + custom 2.36" exhaust with 2 silencers (quite quiet) + K100
result: 219,2hp @ 7341rpm / 169.7lbft @ 5341

comparing gains between stage0 vs stage2, results are even better:
- 2800-3800rpm, + 9-11hp / 11-18lbft
- 3800-4800rpm, + 11-20hp / 20-24lbft
- 4800-5800rpm, + 22-36hp / 24-35lbft
- 5800-8400rpm, + 15-36hp / 15-23lbft

the only dyno I got is stage1 vs. stage2 (but not final result)

Just to briefly summarize - car drives really nice, it gives a lot of fun. What's more interesting. As per my tuner (ecu-peformance - Poland), bigger exhaust would'nt give more torque/power in the most usable range - it could increase numbers on higher rpms but would decrease power in the middle and below. For me, tegiwa is really nice alternative to dc sports, maybe it does not give much hp but torque is as impressive as in toda for less than 30% of the price!

I already got the jdm front ARB fitted along with tegiwa 4-2-1 and tegiwa induction kit. ( gruppe m replica ). I'm pleased with the gains already. With it stock I couldn't turn the corner and come up our hill in 3rd with out it taking a while to pick up but now it just pulls away. Just need the engine mounts sorted. I'll post my dyno runs when I get her mapped.

engine mounts are a must - my stock mounts were already dead but after inserting poly pads, engine become stiff as hell. I've been driving with tegiwa header for last 3 months and cant say bad word about it.

Did you fit the mounts yourself? I'll order some tomorrow. I like the header. It make it sound a lot fitter to. Echo's down the vally near the river now

Back