• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Tegiwa B-Pipe

Whats it sound like at say 80mph is it a lot louder? I'm after something where I can still use the handsfree kit at those speeds
Thanks

So what does the b-pipe do?
Am i right in saying, it doesn't remove the cat converter. It doesn't remove the resonator? it doesn't remove the silencer? and the back box stays the same?

So is the claimed 5bhp increase and additional exhaust sound just down to the pipes extra diameter?

My interest is pricked because its only £350 and the extra noise sounds good but i definitely do not want a Bwwwwwaaaaaap exhaust noise as my FK2 is a daily motorway driver. I'd be interested in a 10% extra burble and thats it.

It goes on between the cat and the rear section of the exhaust. It is a straight through pipe and so does not have the single silencer in the centre section that the OEM exhaust does.

I've no idea if the diameter is any larger, however the gain will likely be due to any bore increase, the loss of the silencer and/or dyno magic. :lol:

Back