• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa Cat Back Exhaust

So I finally got around to fitting my exhaust yesterday - superb fit, finish and quality. If anything slightly heavier than expected, but a good grade and thickness of stainless steel has obviously been used!

Fabulously throaty burble on start up and a nice howl at higher revs, always louder under throttle load. I love it - but if this is reputed to be one of the quietest on the market, jeez the others must be deafening!

It also makes the engine feel slightly more responsive / torquey at low to medium revs, which is nice ....

Not sure about quietest, I'd think the Mugen Twinloop is pretty quiet, but I think the Tegiwa ones don't make your ears bleed like some others haha!

Is it a tegiwa spoon rep or toda rep. The spoon reps are scary loud.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tengwa Reps?

Is it a tegiwa spoon rep or toda rep. The spoon reps are scary loud.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh - not sure bigger diameter pipework (I'm guessing at 65mm) and a large diameter (probably 10cm plus) tailpipe! I'll have to take some pics and post them .....

Back