• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa cat back system

Any one got this cat back system fitted? Just wanting feedback of what it's like. Am prob going to get this and the teg induction then k100 am thinking!

Yes mate- it sounds great. Track friendly, not too loud on startup, and idle, just a deep rumble. Comes alive in Vtec, and are well built. Issues with mine came down to fitment- fitting to standard cat involved some pis s balling about, and it fouled my JDM ARB. I had mine fitted a few months back, I believe Tegiwa decided to use those customers who first bought the product as 'free R+D', as they have revised it ironing out the issues I've been told. Great product, wasn't too impressed with the customer service when I went to pick it up- and the place is a nightmare to get to, down a narrow street with terrible parking. Delivery advised. Lol. Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but I like to feel special as a new customer,especially as I bought two systems (one for me, one for my mate), didn't even get a smile out of reception..... Said my piece, a great item that I'd recommend. :)

Yea think I will definatly order it instead of driving just hope it doesn't get dented I suppose! Cheers for the post help me make up my mind! Want the manifold to go with but cba to change it from when I'm on track to road! Plus when I get the k100 am thinking the engine management ligh will come on with a decat manifold.

Back