• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

fitted mine today in about one hour as one of the bolts thats needed removing seized! and with such limited space there too! will go for a drive and report back

Thanks for the guide, seems pretty straight foward, i'll be collecting my brake stopper from the post office tomorrow and i will let you guys know how i get on. :D

Just fitted the tegiwa brake stopper in about 30 minuits. A little fiddly, i kept dropping the small red plate that pushes agains the BMC, which isnt shown in the pictures, My brakes feel sharper and less spongy, deffinatly a good and underrated mod for the ep3. :D

Just fitted the tegiwa brake stopper in about 30 minuits. A little fiddly, i kept dropping the small red plate that pushes agains the BMC, which isnt shown in the pictures, My brakes feel sharper and less spongy, deffinatly a good and underrated mod for the ep3. :D

The red plate is an additional item which wasnt available when this guide was written.

So it appears after a nose around the engine bay that I have this fitted to my car already. Winner.

fitted mine today in about one hour as one of the bolts thats needed removing seized! and with such limited space there too! will go for a drive and report back

Mine had seized too, they were a pain to get out, especially the one partially obstructed by the rocker cover.

Hi, just fitted my brake stopper and was wondering is the bolt and red thing at the end meant to be tightened a lot to the brake master cylinder or just tight enough that its touching ?????

Received my brake stopper last week fitted it on saturday looked easy todo with help of this guide took me 20mins all in to get it fitted really have to admit for sitting with standard brake setup it is soo underrated I feel the pedal is so much firmer with less spongey feel looking forward to seeing full result with new pads lines and fluid aswell! Great mod and soo cheap aswell!

Just got my stopper through the post, cheers for the write up :) gonna try and get a second pair of hands on the case i think :)

Been thinking of getting one of these never thought it would of made that big of a difference but by the reviews on here it does so might get one now.

Back