• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa exhaust

Hi hopefully someone can help me i have just got a tegiwa exhaust for my ep3 I've seen a couple of forums and some people are saying they had trouble fitting it and some are saying it went on fine?

Are you having trouble fitting it?

Brand new or second hand?

Tegiwa are traders on here, their support is usually pretty good if you are having problems.

I had no trouble fitting mine and I don't think you should as its a direct fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive had trouble fitting mine yesterday. The holes on the tegiwa exhaust are quite a tight fit on the three studs to the manifold. So when you go the level the exhaust up to the chassis an angle appeared to heavily against the studs so you couldnt bolt it to it. On the gasket they supplied they have elongated the holes nicely, however on the fixed exhaust they havn't? On My decat buddy clup pro spec I took off to for the tegiwa, the three holes are elongated so it helps give it some play. I dont understand why Tegiwa have done it to the gaskets they supplied but not the exhaust itself. It cost me £50 yesterday for an hhours Labour for them to tell Me. Im a bit gutted tbh.

Back