• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa for the FN2

Hi all,

apologies if this has been done before, i did use the search function but couldn't really find anything (which might be an awnser in itself)

im still deciding on which intake to go for (im pretty indecisive), and was hoping to find a tegiwa gruppe m replica for the FN2?

Is there one availiable or is it only for the EP3?

The Tegiwa air box for the FN2 is very similar to the Mugen airbox.

It's probably one of the best ones around to be fair if you use it with a scoop.

The Tegiwa air box for the FN2 is very similar to the Mugen airbox.

It's probably one of the best ones around to be fair if you use it with a scoop.

Hello again mate, sorry for all the intake questions! what do you think of a premium suction kit and a smoothed out airbox as a set up?

would be fairly quiet though i guess!

Personally I wouldn't bother with the Premium suction kit. It's just a metal intake pipe and panel filter.

Smoothed out airbox will work well if you get rid of the resonator box and put a cold air scoop (Tegiwa/Driven Crazy) on.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the Premium suction kit. It's just a metal intake pipe and panel filter.

Smoothed out airbox will work well if you get rid of the resonator box and put a cold air scoop (Tegiwa/Driven Crazy) on.

Thanks again, is there a how to for this on the FN2? i've found one or two for the EP3, or is it basically the same process?

might have a stab at this while i wait for something to come up on ebay!

It's the same as the EP3 really. It should end up looking like this.

IMAG0354.jpg

It's one I've got sat in the wardrobe just in case I fancy a change...

Back