• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa induction gains on stock ep3??

I am going to get Lori eventually when I've done enough mods but for the mean time won't it be a bit of a waste of £350??? :(

No, it's not gonna be waste. It sounds lovely, it probably add a bit of gains but as we say you could get more with a decent map.

Okay thanks just ordered a tegiwa induction and green tow hook, spent a lot :/ goodbye wages lol

It makes VTEC feel more aggresive and sounds awesome :) it will certainly give good gains too when mapped!

You will feel some bhp. Stock ecu can adapt to some point..Not as much as after some proper remap but still...Remember that stock maps are made on safe side and ecology

okay cheers for all the inputs, unfortunetly it will be a while before i get a kpro cause i would want to do some more mods and money wont permit me to lol..... I got my ctr premier bone stock from 1 lady owner who didnt know what vtec meant LOL
so far on my cosmic premier:
tegiwa brake stopper (worth it !!!)
tegiwa induction (ordered)
green tow hook (ordered)

My car made 4bhp more then my mates standard fn2 and mine has just a Tegiwa on it without a remap, stock the fn2 is alleged to have 1 more then the ep3!!

IMG_0001.jpg

Mine is the green line :)

Hahaha I have just fitted it its so loud and bearing in my mind I have stock exhaust .....I couldnt believe it :p

yeh i couldnt believe how loud it was when i fitted mine last month :D the roar is sooooo addictive :p

got myself booked into for a K100 & remap @ TDi North on 27th, so will let you know what sort of gains to expect on a standard system :)

Back