• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa intake pipe

cheers buddy turns out they did leave it out and are sending it out asap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Started fitting mine tonight and was wondering how to connect the small 10mm breather pipe on the left of the hose? As its the same size as what it should fit onto to do I need a joining piece to plug it into the pipe or should I blank it off? The other side is the air mass sensor which was fine.

are you using the original pipe as i didnt really touch any of that... all i did is take off the original air box and fit the tegiwa filter the problem i had was the pipe from the block to the filter was missing in the kit...also my car is a ep3 not a fn2

Yes mines the ep3. I know the one you mean the biggest breather pipe. I got another longer Honda pipe to replace the shorter one It's the smallest pipe but hasn't come with anything to connect it. Not sure how to upload a picture of what I mean!

can you use original clips i did on the other pipe i mentioned

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back