• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TEGIWA intake

Thanks for the replies guys, I've got mine fitted now and I love it, the cross over is so noticeable, I've used far to much petrol testing it out haha, I've been told it helps on fuel economy very slightly, is this true or just a myth

It is highly unlikely that you will hydrolock with a tegiwa intake on, it has a drain hole at the bottom and a bell like bottom which goes down quite far and water collects down there and drains out.

As far as the fuel question - Yes you will use more fuel! There is an improved airflow with the tegiwa intake on, its providing colder denser air and your ECU will compensate this by fuelling a little more! Also you will probably be driving the car like you stole it now since you have the intake on to hear it!

Back