• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa kit

when the Tegiwa first came out, the Gruppe-Ms were still fetching £550-£600 second hand...

I don't remember them being that much dude, the most I've seen was a £450, for a almost perfect example.

I bought mine new for £300 then sold it for £350 three years later :D .

maybe i'm mistaken, but i honestly think i would have just bought a Gruppe-M had they been that price second hand when i was looking

maybe some guys trying to take advantage when the Yen went up against the pound or something :lol:

ill be getting myself a gruppe m soon, ino tegiwa is a good as but you know with the gruppe m its the real deal no expense spared

maybe some guys trying to take advantage when the Yen went up against the pound or something :lol:

To be honest with you man, there was a spell where a Gruppe M got advertised on CTRO and it was sold, within the hour. Every single time.

There was the odd few examples of minters I can remember with modded scuttle and an SFS all included for £500. Which is alright really if you take £450 for a fresh GM, plus £50 for an SFS and a modded scuttle, SFS hose as you know is ridiculously priced these days.

Nowadays, a Gruppe M will sit for £380 for a week or so without even a single bit of interest. It happened just the other week :(

Times be changing. You must have been looking when they were popping up then selling like hot cakes! :lol:

To be honest with you man, there was a spell where a Gruppe M got advertised on CTRO and it was sold, within the hour. Every single time.

There was the odd few examples of minters I can remember with modded scuttle and an SFS all included for £500. Which is alright really if you take £450 for a fresh GM, plus £50 for an SFS and a modded scuttle, SFS hose as you know is ridiculously priced these days.

Nowadays, a Gruppe M will sit for £380 for a week or so without even a single bit of interest. It happened just the other week :(

Times be changing. You must have been looking when they were popping up then selling like hot cakes! :lol:

yeah you're probably right there...i do remember them selling quickly! :lol:

I get raped enough from Tax and NI, id rather keep my money in my pocket and buy something that is just as good be it a copy or not.

My ten pence

As per other comments I have made on the subject why anyone would buy this when as you say GM kits are going so cheap is beyond me.

My tegiwa kit installed today. Seems ok that bolt from the heatshield does seem to rub. Bit rubbish! Thinky bonnet slightly touches the top of the air box so need to unvelcro and lower. Need to sort breather pipe out haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309811476796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309811476796.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 69
Of ebay. They from japan cost me 7quid each but well worth it because they completely different to what i seen on here. I let you no the username of who i got them from once home from work

Duffy the socks on my car are jdm wakaba reservior cover got them of doraemonn_5689

I get raped enough from Tax and NI, id rather keep my money in my pocket and buy something that is just as good be it a copy or not.

My ten pence

Bad_Post.jpg

We all raped for TAX and NI. It's never going to change.

Look at is this way, the more TAX you pay the more you earn.

Bad_Post.jpg

We all raped for TAX and NI. It's never going to change.

Look at is this way, the more TAX you pay the more you earn.
Yes i know, its obvious.What i was getting at is while im out working on site with all the added bonuses for being here and overtime im getting a battering which is gutting for the extra work im putting in

just fitted my tegiwa m, all i will say is you get what you pay for, as expected the quality on previous gruppe M was much much better.

I use to own a Gruppe M so knew what the fitting was like and what a b1tch it is, but if you think fitting the gruppe M is sh1te, you should try one of these lol.

Tegiwa does what it says on the tin, and thats it, the fitting is plain awful.

The fixings for the scoop stick out like a sore thumb, so i replaced them with the black small bolts what i had lying around from the gruppeM, and the actual scoop doesnt sit flush with the scuttle, its like banana shaped from the back:confused:.
Either they sent me a smaller silicone hose what made the tegiwa box not sit right, or its just plain *****. Sounds nice like the gruppe M. But overall really dissapointed with the way the tegiwa fits, was expecting something better for the money they are selling for.

Nothing against Tegiwa, just giving my honest review of the item, i think its good they are making parts available for us at affordable prices, but dont forget and lose sight of the fact that you get what you pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
i understand that the Gruppe M is better but far too expensive for me. Im tempted by the Tegiwa but what exactly isnt included if i was to buy one. Its £330 yeah, is that not for everything??

Oh sh1t, don't you earn like £40k+ a year yet can't stump up the extra for a genuine item?

FOAD, you cvnt.

Thank you please.

just fitted my tegiwa m, all i will say is you get what you pay for, as expected the quality on previous gruppe M was much much better.

I use to own a Gruppe M so knew what the fitting was like and what a b1tch it is, but if you think fitting the gruppe M is sh1te, you should try one of these lol.

Tegiwa does what it says on the tin, and thats it, the fitting is plain awful.

The fixings for the scoop stick out like a sore thumb, so i replaced them with the black small bolts what i had lying around from the gruppeM, and the actual scoop doesnt sit flush with the scuttle, its like banana shaped from the back:confused:.
Either they sent me a smaller silicone hose what made the tegiwa box not sit right, or its just plain *****. Sounds nice like the gruppe M. But overall really dissapointed with the way the tegiwa fits, was expecting something better for the money they are selling for.

Nothing against Tegiwa, just giving my honest review of the item, i think its good they are making parts available for us at affordable prices, but dont forget and lose sight of the fact that you get what you pay.

So you snuck in and stole my Feel's Ti from Sun and you bought a Tegiwa intake? Or are you a different Tuf?

I think it's pretty hilarious someone would buy a Feel's exhaust and then buy a Tegiwa intake :lol:

Back