• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa kit

So you snuck in and stole my Feel's Ti from Sun and you bought a Tegiwa intake? Or are you a different Tuf?

I think it's pretty hilarious someone would buy a Feel's exhaust and then buy a Tegiwa intake :lol:

HAHA im the same guy, damn that feels looks good sittings here:p lol. Just waiting for the bolts to come through and source some lower exhaust hangers. Only went for teg box as i read a few reviews the fitting is better on the teg box, and for the price i was expecting more.

I went for the tegiwa thinking they might have improved the fitting over the gruppe M, and also they might have improved it in general, but i was plain wrong lol. If your going to copy/replicate something you'd think you would iron out few of the annoying charecteristics of the GM.... Should have stuck with an aem cai, but when i use to have one i was extremely paranoid each time it rain, which 90% time it is raining.

Its not brand snobbery, but the gruppeM second hand imo is much better value. But if your after a new item partly for a cleaner look, imo Teg M should be fine for you.

HAHA im the same guy, damn that feels looks good sittings here:p lol. Just waiting for the bolts to come through and source some lower exhaust hangers. Only went for teg box as i read a few reviews the fitting is better on the teg box, and for the price i was expecting more.

I went for the tegiwa thinking they might have improved the fitting over the gruppe M, and also they might have improved it in general, but i was plain wrong lol. If your going to copy/replicate something you'd think you would iron out few of the annoying charecteristics of the GM.... Should have stuck with an aem cai, but when i use to have one i was extremely paranoid each time it rain, which 90% time it is raining.

Its not brand snobbery, but the gruppeM second hand imo is much better value. But if your after a new item partly for a cleaner look, imo Teg M should be fine for you.

Just say "the tegiwa is utter penguin sh1te". We all know it anyway.

You should sell me the Feel's as well. Having that near a car with Tegiwa kit is plain embarassing dude :lol:

gruppem-1.jpg

Do you not get sick of seeing it though as admin? Surely spending 5 mins updating a pdf would help. As when a thread is made, you can just post the link and close it. Simple solution really.
Not really, not many new threads crop up about the Tegiwa as most of the info is available in this thread.

HASNIC is the pdf originator so he'd have to update it.

Not really, not many new threads crop up about the Tegiwa as most of the info is available in this thread.

HASNIC is the pdf originator so he'd have to update it.
Wouldnt really say there was that much info is in the thread, its more filled with debates over tegiwa and gruppeM.
Anyway, i was only trying to help/think of a different solution.

Ban Tegiwow and the mentioning of it completely. Easy job done. Wouldn't even need to update a .PDF or anything.

It just makes people on the forum seem like a bunch on knobs. Enjoy your car for what it is and leave others to do/buy what they want for their car. Not everyone can afford to pay the price tag of certain products. Doesnt mean you have to shoot them down as its not going to make them want to stay around. Not the most welcoming is it.

Plus, 'lulz' is text speak and if i remember rightly, isnt allowed on the forum.

People really need to get over the whole GruppeM/Tegiwa thing.

For as long as the Internet, Gruppe 'M and Tegiwa exist you will always have people wanting to disscuss it.

It's an active, free, public forum, so as long as people want to disscuss it, they will.

Try not to let it bother you.

I got over it, and I'd like to bet that I have the total opposite opinion to you on the subject.

:)

It just makes people on the forum seem like a bunch on knobs. Enjoy your car for what it is and leave others to do/buy what they want for their car. Not everyone can afford to pay the price tag of certain products. Doesnt mean you have to shoot them down as its not going to make them want to stay around. Not the most welcoming is it.

Plus, 'lulz' is text speak and if i remember rightly, isnt allowed on the forum.

:lol:

You read my post and then wrote that. Brilliant.

I will now no doubt be banned by the mod team for my blatant breaking of the rules as pointed out by sandy vagina man.

For as long as the Internet, Gruppe 'M and Tegiwa exist you will always have people wanting to disscuss it.

It's an active, free, public forum, so as long as people want to disscuss it, they will.

Try not to let it bother you.

I got over it, and I'd like to bet that I have the total opposite opinion to you on the subject.

:)
May be a public forum, but just when people get so uptight about things and arguments start. Its supposed to be a forum/community.
The impression i get on this one, is that it isnt that way

Back