• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa M - am i missing something??

they don't come with instructions brand new either mate

i bought one few weeks back, luckily i had read up on it on here so i knew how to do it, relatively simple when you know how

Dear Techiwa, you could just photocopy the Gruppe M paperwork and send your kits out with that? Although you are so pro, you might even be able to Photoshop a TEGIWA IMPORTS logo on there, size 64 font, all caps. Obviously.

So the missing clip came through today, so naturally I started to fit it immediately :)

I think it's fair to say I severely under estimated how fiddly the scuttle panel is to put back on again :) but it's done and it sounds awesome!

So the missing clip came through today, so naturally I started to fit it immediately :)

I think it's fair to say I severely under estimated how fiddly the scuttle panel is to put back on again :) but it's done and it sounds awesome!
It would be wrong not to post some pics! Did you fill the hole in the scuttle panel?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'll get some pics tomorro when I wash the car :)

No I havent filled in the hole in the scuttle panel yet, I say yet because at motorway speeds its louder in the cockpit and you can hear the wind whistling by the glove compartment so I may look at doing this in the future.

I am addicted to the noise it makes though, has cost me nearly 3/4s of a tank since I fitted it on Thursday!

Back