• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa M Blowby Hose Question...

well i recieved my box on friday great looking product.

all was good apart from the a few missing bolts..

a scuttle mod there selling that makes life a whole lot harder (in bin now becuase dont work!)

and waiting a week for paid am delivery that was just standard, to recieve a formed silicone hose?

the question is what is the hose ment to feel like? look like?

becuase mine looks like pvc, no plys (sp), ends cuts by a retard with a spoon and kinks when connected.. looking through there website its not a nice looking formed one..

so ive recieved a red, kinked, dodgecut rubber hose?

if this is right ill just shut up but its not the one on there website i no that!

thanks guys

Maybe as they are selling so many, a few things are being missed out? I have also read this elsewhere..

what do you think i should do with the hose?

part refund, one that was actually advertised?

im guessing it need to breath for a reason and cant be dont much good kinked. ill get some little plastic L things today..

what do you think i should do with the hose?

part refund, one that was actually advertised?

im guessing it need to breath for a reason and cant be dont much good kinked. ill get some little plastic L things today..

I have a genuine Gruppe M L pipe - I can post it for a tenner ;)

It's sounds like the customer satisfaction is slipping a bit at Tegiwa which is a shame. It's all good and well providing a cheaper alternative to another product, but I would still expect a decent complete product, especially as it's still over £300 or however it much it costs.

from when i ordered my short shifter it has slipped alot :/ ive just cut the hose my self now im not even sure how they cut it so wrong. it looked like it was torn. its flimsey rubbery crap!

i want a proper one sent out or £18 refund (thats what there charging for the proper hose)

i tried to order one of these two weeks ago they sent me my money back as they were out of stock for a month
so looks like they could of just bodge one up and sent it out??

they mite of been just out of stock on the breather pipes when buying them separate then,
i tried to order a red one beginning of the month and received an email telling me there out of stock and give me the money back.

i bought the kit when they first started them so never got a breather pipe or scuttle still happy with the intake box
the heat shield didn't last long the vertical bracket snapped so just taken it off.

Really that's surprising! I've heard alot of bad things about the heat shield but I couldn't fault it! Apart from the side braket bolt is a little to close to the box..

When i recieved my kit i had exact same issues. The hose is a joke! a straw from mcdonalds would be better! With regard to the heat shield bracket bolt chaffing, i just bent the heat shield ever so slightly.

Back