• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa rear strut bar

Does any one have a picture of one fitted?? It looks like a quality peice and since the north american EPs did not come with any sort of rear strut bar, I was looking for one thats not too big/looks almost stock. Any pictures/help would be much appriciated.

I know, im about to order one along with some other parts, but I want to see a picture of one fitted before i do so. My main reason is i have a false floor sub-woofer box in my boot that takes up a bit of room and i want to make sure it will clear.

my sub box is horizontal more so. it sits in my space-saver, then has a full floor that sits on the same level as the factory boot floor, then is about 4" taller with another false floor.
Looks something similar to this, but mines about 80% completed right now
4555894850_23505ab5ac.jpg

4555262529_0e46054b23.jpg

4555895818_e6ca91c119.jpg

hense the issue with clearance. If its not too tall, i can cut the first false floor down a bit to fit over the bar. But I would like to see a picture of one fitted.

^^ that picture isn't my actual box. I cut mine with similar dimensions, but it doesn't go as close to the rear seats. Still no pictures though?? Really?

I have a Carbing 4 point rear strut in my trunk, can take a picture of that as it's very similar to the 2 point strut if that's any help

thanks mate. I see that the carbing bar has the larger/tall gussets on it, does the tegiwa have the large gussests aswell??

well, I decided to take the plunge and order a bar plus some other goodies. Ill post up a members ride thread in the near future as i'm going to be doing some pretty major work in the next few weeks.

got it fitted last night. All i can say is WOW. Big big difference in the feel of the car. It feels alot more tail happy and solid. I cant wait to see how its gonna feel with the rest of my suspension installed.

got it fitted last night. All i can say is WOW. Big big difference in the feel of the car. It feels alot more tail happy and solid. I cant wait to see how its gonna feel with the rest of my suspension installed.

Pics please! :smt023

Back