• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa solid shifter bushes

Yeah makes sense, I re fitted with grease so should settle down but yeah very stiff to start with

everything that was there went back on. Also replaced the split pin. How did you get on Benny?

Never got round to it in the end mate been busy all weekend lol will try and do them in the week hopefully if I get chance to!

Am currently attempting this and if you think this is easy then I'm doing something wrong lol? Under the dash the existing rubber bushes are 1piece and there isn't enough room to push the pin all the way through the other side so how am I meant to do it? Cut it out?!

Yh cheers mate done them now found it a bit easier after I un-did all 4 bolts at the same time :) under bonnet ones were a piece of p!ss !!

Oh yeah. You need all four out really because otherwise you can't get in. Yeah easy isn't it. Feel the difference? Let them wear in and then they feel brilliant

Havn't been out in it yet as my airbox is still out because it's raining cats and dogs now haha had my tea at the wrong moment aha

Yeah, fair enough. Standard air box can be a baitch. Just give the bushes time when you start using the car again. They get better

I have a Tegiwa m lol just had to abandon it because it started raining! Am going to gym later so will let you know if I notice a difference :)

Back