• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tein coilovers - adjusting the damping

Ladies,

Which way do I need to turn the adjustment knobs on my Tein SS to soften the damping? CW or CCW? :oops: I can't remember! :oops:

On my D2's it's CCW to soften. I think it's the old lefty loosy righty tighty thing mate :lol:

fonzeka said:
Try reading the manual?

They were second hand (They had less than 200 miles on them), I don't have the manual.

Looks like I'll just have to try and see. CCW sounds like a decent idea though.

CTR_Paul said:
Ladies,

Which way do I need to turn the adjustment knobs on my Tein SS to soften the damping? CW or CCW? :oops: I can't remember! :oops:

poof :lol:

you wonna try my buddy club coilovers, rock solid and that's on the softest setting :lol:

jsc said:
CTR_Paul said:
Ladies,

poof :lol:

you wonna try my buddy club coilovers, rock solid and that's on the softest setting :lol:

Scousefella said:
Why are you changing to "poofter" settings? :lol:

Shut it you pair!

Softer settings are better on damp roads, hence all racing cars use a softer setup for wet races. :)

fonzeka: Many thanks! I'll be printing that out 8) CCW it is ! :lol:

Back