• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tein s tech's?

Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying some Tein s techs but can't find that much on them, i know people tend to go for the eibach's but im thinking that -30 all around might be a bit too much for my ep3, does anyone have any pics of the s techs fitted on a facelift ep3? and what do you think of them? any cons?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Jase

Hello mate, i've got tein s-techs on my FN2 and they seem quality to me! they are progressive springs which i understand to mean they offer a soft ride under normal driving conditions but when you give it some welly into the corners theys stiffen up!
certainly havent noticed any cons since ive had them on!

Im having a set fitted to my ep3 this weekend along with frsu :), will let you know how i get on.

Let me know what there like on your ep3 mate. Want to get mine setup over winter for track days and don't want to go too low and don't want to be crashy on the road

Had them fitted to my EP3 having previously fitted a set to my old GT-Four and found them excellent on both cars.

2011-10-18170922.jpg

It does sit a little lower at the rear on level ground, they are the perfect height IMO, no scraping over bumps or anything like that. The ride was less crashy and really improved the handling.

can't decide between the teins or the Abp eibachs :confused: front looks perfect, but the back is slightly higher, do you have any pictures of your car with the teins on flat ground ? does look pretty sweet though :D

I got mine from camskills too :D. It also depends on your tyre sizes, im running 215/40/17 which have a thinner side wall compared to 205/45/17 meaning less tyre to fill the arch. I think abp eibach look perfect but where I work they have sleeping policemen :mad: in the car park so had to compromise. Having them fitted tomorrow :lol: so if the weathers ok i'll try and get some pictures.

Teins are good quality up to you whether to go for the Eibachs or these but they are both good quality I don't think you'll be disappointed which ever you choose.

I got mine from camskills too :D. It also depends on your tyre sizes, im running 215/40/17 which have a thinner side wall compared to 205/45/17 meaning less tyre to fill the arch. I think abp eibach look perfect but where I work they have sleeping policemen :mad: in the car park so had to compromise. Having them fitted tomorrow :lol: so if the weathers ok i'll try and get some pictures.

pretty sure mine are 215/40/17, if you could get some pics up that would be great :D

Got my teins fitted yesterday they are top quality! car feels more planted and alot less body roll. Glad I didnt get abp eibach because the front scraps a little on my drive but have no issues with speed bumps (even the stupidly high ones!) just got to be carefull with steep drives, etc. The ride is firmer but not crashy like before. Im really pleased with them so much better than oem. The front looks perfect, the back could do with lowering an extra 5mm but I heard springs take time to settle. I will try and get some pictures soon but the weather is really sh*t at the moment :(. Want to have a blast down the lanes but they are all flooded:eek: They do look near enough like the picture alex-b posted, they should have looked like this out of the factory!

Cant recommend these enough not sure about the track but on the road/motorway they are excellent! :D

Nice one mate cheers for the low down on these sound good and you have helped make up my mind!

Back