• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TEIN Spring Kit

Hi all i want to lower the civic but i dont know what height is best for the car, id like it to sit snug on the wheels the teins say 25mm on front and 20mm on the back are there any people here that have theres set to this height if so have you got a picture ?

b924_3-1.jpg

ahh nice one nick :) i think id want to go a little lower on back why do they put 25 on front and only 20 on back ? any idea

Wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic there, Spoon do an all round 20mm drop so I don't know why Tein have gone 25 at the front, they must think the car handles best at those heights.

I would save to get coilovers, lowering the car on standard shocks is going to be uncomfortable over bumpy roads. I drove a car with Buddy Club N+ coilovers, and that must've been 35mm lower than stock, and it was as comfortable as stock if not better, because you still have the full travel of the spring.

Expensive at around a grand but worth it.

yeh i was trying for the cheaper option but if the ride is bad id rather wait n get it done propper

Any one any pics of Eibach pro springs on there car? Side on view?
Thats ano option bud!
Im after doing the same dont know which i want either

Thanks!
Did it make a difference to the height with the nitrons?
And is the photo just taken with the standard shocks and eibachs?
Thanks again

Thanks!
Did it make a difference to the height with the nitrons?
And is the photo just taken with the standard shocks and eibachs?
Thanks again

Nitrons are adjustable but are at pretty much the same height. The pic is on standard shocks and the Eibach springs.

Back