• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

First of all the sale of my last type r the Purple Pearl FD2 whom Dotty purchased was a wrench but glad it went to a very good home, as soon as Stu saw it i could see from he's eye's he was sold ;) so very soon the deed was done and thanks to Stu for a very nice n easy deal :cool:
Here is a brief history of my Honda's.
The first which was bought from and collected from N.Ireland -

P1000694 by ron good, on Flickr

I then went on to import from TorqueGT this little beauty -

P1000702 by ron good, on Flickr

Then onto the last NA type r the incredible FD2 -

P1010049 by ron good, on Flickr

As said it was a real wrench to let the FD2 go but i had a small itch for the latest Civic Type R the beast of the FK2 and after intensive search found this which is my favourite colour and also the GT spec - Into the danger zone :eek:

P1010091 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010090 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010089 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010077 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010078 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010092 by ron good, on Flickr

P1010074 by ron good, on Flickr

Still getting used to the turbo rush and all the bell's n whistles on the FK2 ;) It's crammed with goodies, so easy to drive and a little beast when you want......Waiting for my retention plate to come through from the DVLA

T.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. :cool:

It will be interesting to hear how you feel they compare when you have had some time with it. :smt023

Some very nice cars there. The FD2 is stunning, Dotty has got himself a great car but I don't blame you for wanting to try the FK2.

It looks stunning and I love that colour.

No mate, hopefully this one will last a while.....Says he ;) Stick em up on your garage wall (trophy's :)) FD2 going to plan? Defuser ect.

T.G.

2nd mod incoming - Climair wind deflectors :)

Shame Honda never made them for the FK2 but these will do ;)

T.G.

Nothing much occurring at the moment but thought i'd update my cleaning equipment, already got a Karcher so got myself a Chemical Guys dryer towel......Supposed to be the best in the market it's enormous 25" x 36" :eek: Also got some Bilt Hamber auto foam and an snow foam lance coming as well.....Early xmas prezzies for the car ;)

IMG_0478 by ron good, on Flickr

T.G.

Where did you buy the towel and how much mate?
Cheapest I've seen is eBay. Massively cheaper in the states but postage would probably kill off any saving:(

Back