• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

How did the K&N Filter compare to the stock one please :)?

The K&N's are a well made filter unlike some of the others that sag like crazy, they do give a little more suction noise.

Iv'e now sold that FK2 and went on to another FK2 as i instantly regretted it, this latest one has been fitted with the Eventuri carbon inlet filter and is the one that ticks all the boxes for induction noise and power gain ;)

T.G.

Car looks great Ron mate.
Only just noticed the plate aswell.

Eventuri and the Remus Responder are a must if you are a FK2 owner.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, i know your old car and Jason well as he lives 5 mins from me :). Asked as the dump valve noise is very loud, was it that loud as standard?

New cars looking as good as your old one :)

Thanks for that, i know your old car and Jason well as he lives 5 mins from me :). Asked as the dump valve noise is very loud, was it that loud as standard?

New cars looking as good as your old one :)

It’s the k&n panel filter making the noise :)

After realizing my wheel nuts had gone very rusty i went to my local Honda dealer to show them and without any hesitation they said we will change them also the locking nuts as well :)

IMG_0236 by ron good, on Flickr

T.G.

Haha, yeah could be read as that :smt023

My missus usually spots things like that but missed that one :rolleyes:

T.G.

Back