• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 That’s not the volume

For the love of pizza, what gives with the UX/UI team who decided to move the volume to the small rocker switch just up and to the right of the audio multi selectors...

I spend most of my time changing audio source..

Every other Honda I’ve owned has taught me the volume is up/down.. What really messes me up is jumping in the wife’s 2017 CRV..;)

Surly these guys could/should have kept the original method and moved source to the new rocker;)

Fundamentals of user experience;)

#tongueInCheek #firstWorldIssues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the love of pizza, what gives with the UX/UI team who decided to move the volume to the small rocker switch just up and to the right of the audio multi selectors...

I spend most of my time changing audio source..

Every other Honda I?ve owned has taught me the volume is up/down.. What really messes me up is jumping in the wife?s 2017 CRV..;)

Surly these guys could/should have kept the original method and moved source to the new rocker;)

Fundamentals of user experience;)

#tongueInCheek #firstWorldIssues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha I did this for the first few weeks!

Back