• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 The ATR forum still not up!?!

I've been away in Cornwall for a week at a friends wedding and it's still not up? Has anyone got a recent update from the man himself?

PS I've falling in love all over again with the ATR and Cornish roads :smt049

PPS I've just found my new KW's delivered into my recycling wheelie bin for safe keeping (luckily there's been no recycling)

ed got the password for the forum gareth, he got into the site, but then ran into another problem with passwords, im sure it will be up again soon mate. busy time of year for everyone so i doubt the forum is at the top of ed`s to do list, quite understandably.

Yup were all waiting impatiently for our home... erm forum to come back up, as for the KW's.... can't say its the first time that's happened, value of item (not that im saying it's acceptable for lower good's items) seems to make no difference whatsoever!

P.s. how much were your KW's??? You must really like them to go for them again

Last edited by a moderator:
Speak to Rich on here from Wheels and Things, he gets a club discount - good man, first class service and totally trustworthy.

This will be the first time I've had KW's. I've had all the other makes over the years and its always scary going out on a limb but these have been recommended by a couple of ATR owners whose opinions I respect

PS I've falling in love all over again with the ATR and Cornish roads :smt049

PPS I've just found my new KW's delivered into my recycling wheelie bin for safe keeping (luckily there's been no recycling)

Great road's down there G, alway's go for an early morning blast when visiting me Mum:twisted:

how much is it for a full set of kw's i wanna lower the car but not too much and dont want to mess up its handling

Back