• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Best Sparkplugs to get???

I ordered off www.lings.com, and the part number you need is :-

Lings Genuine Parts / 98079571BV (SPARK PLUG IFR7G-)

Costs a bit but is gonna fire up like a beast on Thurs when it gets fitted!

I thought they were a bit costly, but I saved 20 quid by not getting them from Bassetts Honda Bridgend! Will let you know how they go.

standard honda k20a2 plugs are denso iridiums i believe. the ngk one's in the ebay link will have been made by the same people to the same specs as the denso's.
i fitted mine a few months back and they have been fine. as has others here on the forum.

yeah ive been looking about at the prices! my car is getting serviced on monday and isnt due a plug change till the next service, however, if i wanted to change them myself, is it pretty easy to do???

Had car full service today at my garage thats being doing my cars for the past 12yrs :-
Lings Genuine Parts / 12341RTA000 (PKG,HEAD COVER )
Lings Genuine Parts / 15400RBAF01 (OIL FILTER CARTRIDGE)
Lings Genuine Parts / 17220PNB003 (ELEMENT COMP,AIR/)
Lings Genuine Parts / 98079571BV (SPARK PLUG IFR7G-) (all came to 135.71 with free delivery at Lings)
Not long had the car back but spark plugs running awesome mate. Definitely worth the money. Also had valve clearance done.... and did a deal for £150 cash. I could drink the oil, its so clean and thin!! Reckon I've saved quite a bit as I mentioned before Bassetts Honda Swansea were going to charge £300 for service plus parts and didn't include the valve clearance.
Didn't get much of a chance to Vtec car on way back but going to have some fun in it tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
mate thats a good price, ill be looking at the same, as this is a family run garage and they have a good reputation!!
maybe get a few extras if im cheeky!! ill keep ya posted!!

Back